Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back 2 School Series - Managing Student Behaviors

Welcome to my "Back 2 School" series! I'm sharing some resources I've been gathering this summer about how to manage your classroom. 

Today's classroom management question is...

Could I be managing student behaviors more effectively?

Here are 3 great articles I found!
  1. "The One Change That Will Revolutionize How You Discipline" from Teach4theHeart 
    •  "...when we stop and listen to their thoughts first, we can then tailor our response to actually help them with the issues they’re facing."
  2. "5 Common Mistakes" from Corkboard Connections
    • "...if you don’t deal with problems while they’re small, they’re just going to escalate."
  3. "Who's In Control of Your Classroom?" from The Cornerstone
    • "When students understand that their behavior impacts the way the classroom is run, they will be more motivated to cooperate."

No comments:

Post a Comment