Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Back 2 School Series - Classroom Management Tips

 

As I approach year 12 of teaching, I am definitely at a place where I feel like I've got my basic classroom routines and procedures fine tuned. However, at this point in my career, it's also beneficial to take some time before the new year starts to just refresh my practices. This summer, I've been using Pinterest to find articles and information about classroom management practices.

I've been asking myself these questions:
  • Could I be managing student behaviors more effectively?
  • What can I do to make class room run more efficiently?
  • Are there procedures that I've been slacking on teaching appropriately?

I thought I'd do a little series to share some of the articles and resources I've found with you! I'll be doing 3 posts - one to answer each of the above questions. I hope you'll enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment